Foreign Credential Evaluation Services
We prepare reports on international education in order to establish the US equivalency for individuals who have studied outside the United States. We assist attorneys, employers and educational institutions in interpreting your academic credentials by converting them into their U.S. equivalents. Our evaluators are highly qualified and have extensive knowledge and experience in international education and have completed thousands of U.S. education evaluation reports for immigration, employment and university admissions. We also provide translation services at reasonable rates.
Foreign credential evaluation for education
For education purposes, a course-by-course foreign degree evaluation (transcript evaluation) is generally preferred, listing each subject completed, credits and grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale. Used for continuation of education, including high school admission, college or university admission. Also used for employment and immigration when courses taken are relevant.
Credential evaluation reports for immigration
Foreign credential evaluation reports required by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for almost all visas require that the applicant holds an equivalent to at least a US bachelor’s degree. A foreign diploma evaluation is sufficient in most cases as we need to only show the equivalency statement of the diplomas or degrees along with brief information on the institution where the studies were completed. Credits or grade points are not required.
Credential evaluation reports for employment
For employment purposes, a document or an education and work experience evaluation is generally preferred. They determine the applicant's level of education, duration of the course completed and the specialization of the applicant. Used for employment when courses taken are not relevant.
How to order
|1||Please click here for the online application. You can upload your scanned documents (diplomas, transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, etc.) at this stage or you can email or fax them after completing the next 2 steps. Submit English translations with the documents in a foreign language or request a translation quote.|
|2||After you submit the application you will be taken to the payment page where you will select the report you wish to order by clicking on the corresponding 'Pay' button.|
|3||You will now make payment. Credit Card payment is 100% secure - Authenticated by VeriSign Inc. You have the option of selecting payment by Paypal, Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer, Phone, Fax etc.|
Our evaluators and key staff members have individual memberships of professional organizations like:
- Credential Evaluation for US Immmigration
- Evaluation for US University Admission
- Evaluation for US Employment
- High School Diploma Evaluation
- Certified Translation
- Foreign High School Diploma Evaluation foreign high school diploma evaluation is required for admission to a college or university in the United States.
- Credential Evaluation for the H-1B VisaThe H-1B Visa offers a wide range of employment possibilities and is a first step toward permanent immigration.
- David Williams“ Their foreign credential evaluation reports are undoubted assets for any individual, who for whatever the reason, requires credential evaluation services performed by an internationally recognized institution. I would recommend them without reservation...”
- Daniella Robinson“I'm very pleased with the credential evaluation service that Evaluation World provides. I will definitely recommend you to trust them if you need to validate your education in the USA. The service is excellent and on time...”
|Phone Support 9.00 - 6.00 EST|
|+1 (302) 504-4410 / 4426|
24/7 E-mail Support