Education Evaluation Services
We provide education evaluation services for foreign education used for university admissions. For education purposes, a foreign transcript evaluation (course-by-course evaluation) is generally preferred, listing each subject completed, credits and Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
- States the US equivalence for each credential (degree, diploma, certificate or transcript of record) submitted for evaluation
- Gives the years of attendance and location of the institution
- Provides a brief description of the program which includes the admission requirements and normative duration of study
- Provides a short profile of the institution and its accreditation status in its country
- Provides a list of subjects studied
- Converts lecture/laboratory/practical hours into semester credit hours
- Converts grades into US grades
- Calculates a US grade point average (GPA)
Education evaluations are used for continuation of education, including High School admission, College or University admission.
Click here to have your documents translated into English or fax or email us English translations from a translator or a translation agency along with your original documents.
Evaluation World evaluators and key staff members have individual memberships of professional organizations like: